I think in the middle of every heated debate about female Disney characters that focuses mainly on the princesses, there should be a twenty-minute break just to bask in Lilo’s glory.
This is me:
- After hosting a party
- After going to a party where I know less than half the guests
- After coordinating anything with any group of people over 2 (including myself)
- Whenever someone changes an actual or perceived plan
- Any day I spend a total of more than 2 hours interacting with people synchronously
- Most days after looking at Facebook