Thank you Mr. Sondheim
I want this to happen down my street so I can cry for days.
That reminds me, Brian still needs to see this.
Sometimes when I go more than a day without checking tumblr I get harangued about not having liked or commented on certain things.
I’ll repeat it. I’ll continue to repeat it over and over.
Me, everyday, at work.
I think in the middle of every heated debate about female Disney characters that focuses mainly on the princesses, there should be a twenty-minute break just to bask in Lilo’s glory.
This is me:
- After hosting a party
- After going to a party where I know less than half the guests
- After coordinating anything with any group of people over 2 (including myself)
- Whenever someone changes an actual or perceived plan
- Any day I spend a total of more than 2 hours interacting with people synchronously
- Most days after looking at Facebook
LEGO Cylindrical Cam